.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Grrrr

So I've been working on the back of Banff. I still have about 15 decrease rows to do plus the shoulders. I'm also looking at the yarn. I am going to run out. This is really annoying me because I ordered an extra skein just in case. And that won't be enough. I have to e-mail Hello Knitty tonight and hope against hope that they have some of that dye lot left. In order to do the seaming and the neck I think I should actually get two more skeins, which puts me almost 400 yards over what the pattern says. Gah!

They're checking. Oh, please, please, please let them still have some of the dyelot left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home