.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Change of plans

Everyone who really thought I'd be able to leave the pink and purple yarn alone until the start of the ThinkPink Along raise your hands.

To make up for it (so I actually have something to do during the official time) I ordered some Cascade Bulky Tweed in Hot Pink to make Banff from Knitty. Hey, if I'm going to do a pink sweater, it's going to be pink! Looking forward to it arriving. I think it will make a nice cuddle-up sweater for the remainder of the cold time.

Oh, and the other yarn? That is becoming a pair of socks as planned. Yay for wool socks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Banff is such a great sweater! And in hot pink -- how fun is that??

Your SP
secretpal1888@yahoo.com

6:20 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

It is a fun sweater. I had some acrylic that I made it up in first to see if I would like it and then decided that I needed a fun color. This way if I'm lost at an airport or something, people will be able to find me easily! :)

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home