.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Another pair of socks and more ramblings

Finished my socks last night. Very soft and quick. They look a little more purple 'n purple, but trust me, they're pink. :) Once I can get Hello or Photobucket to play nice I'll post a picture.

I e-mailed Joan about the corselette. Was having a bit of trouble with the increases. Probably me being dim, but I want this to look nice. Once I hear back I'll probably move that up to On The Needles.

I think I'll take a break from socks today. I still need to redistribute the stitches onto 3 needles for the Slouch Socks. I'll try to get some more work done on the Prairie Shawl. It's pretty close, but because there are so many stitches now it takes forever to do a row! Sorry for the delay, Mom.

I placed an order at Adagio Teas. So many yummy flavors there! Thanks again for the gift certificate, Trish! *hugs*

Also trying to decide on the color to do for Hush-hush. I like the soft pink used at Knitty, but there are so many colors available that I think most any of the pastels will work. I'll have to go browse at Halcyon again and see what strikes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home