.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Another Knit Along

OK, I went back and looked at SnB Nation again and I did find a few things I'd like to do. Some of them I'm just going to have to tweak a bit to fit me.

There's one that I like as is. The Lucky Clover Wrap. So, I just joined the knitalong that's officially kicking off March 1st. Thanks for adding me in, Lauren. Can't wait to see everyone's wraps. :)

Since I tend to feel chilled no matter what time of year it is I decided not to do cotton like the pattern suggests. I found some Brown Sheep Nature Spun Fingering yarn at Yarnware for $4.20 a skein (310 yards) in Butterfly Blue. I hope it comes soon. I'm looking forward to doing something with small needles again; other than my socks, that is! ;)

We're expecting snow tonight and tomorrow so I'm expecting a quiet couple of days at work. Hopefully I can get my second sleeve finished. So, I'm off to do some more ribbing. That does seem to go on forever, doesn't it? But it looks so nice that I guess I don't mind. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home