.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Friday, February 11, 2005

And shipping was instantaneous...

I got an e-mail this morning from HelloKnitty saying that my package was shipped on Wednesday and that I should receive it in 2-3 days. *giggles* I received it on Wednesday. Talk about fast shipping!

Just saw a link for tea on Trish's blog. I think I may have to order some. It's called Adagio Teas and looks like they have tons of yummy flavors! That can only be a good thing.

Woke up to snow this morning. All I can say is that I did not order it so I should get my money back. And so many of the big piles were going bye-bye yesterday in the rain! Here's hoping this stuff won't stick around for long.

Since I couldn't stop petting my pink yarn, and I promised myself that I wouldn't start until Sunday, I compromised and wound the hanks into balls so I'll be ready to go. That isn't really cheating, is it?

Still looking for a good place to get Inox needles from. If anyone has a pet site they order from, I'd love to know. The places I generally shop don't carry them so I'm at a bit of a loss on where to go.

So I just need to get through today at work and then I'm off this weekend. Yay! I'm thinking movies, yarn and me and the cat curled up on the couch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Oh, you HAVE to try Adagio teas!!! Here, I'll send you a free $5 gift certificate and you can try it!!!!!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

oops, email me first and then i can send it to you. hehehehe princsstrishathotmail

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home