.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

And half a Banff would be....

Finished one sleeve and I've got the ribbing done for the back. Now I'm just debating whether to go a bit longer or not. I'm thinking I'll probably add the extra couple of inches in. I hate short sweaters. Hoping to get through the raglan decreases tonight. :)

When I got home there was a wonderful suprise waiting for me- my order from Adagio Teas! I didn't expect it so quickly! And they put a gift in for adding the link in. Another teapot. Cool. I can keep one at home and take one to work. Naturally, I opened all the tins (so cute!) and smelled the flavors. Trish, you're right- the cream smells so good! Can't wait to try them.

SP4 has started a webring. I added the code in to the sidebar; hope I did it right. I'm so daft when it comes to coding. Just have to wait for approval by the administrators to be added. *crosses fingers*

Well, I'm off to do some more knitting and make myself some yummy tea. Not a bad way to spend the evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home