.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

And breathe...

OK. Feeling a bit more calm today. Maybe the thought that I have tomorrow off and it is not going to snow has something to do with it.

Oh, and totally forgot, I got the cutest e-card from my Secret Pal the other day. Totally adorable and made me smile.

I'm getting my first package for my SP together. Probably send it out on Friday. I hope she likes it.

I think I've decided to try the Inox as replacements for my smaller DPNs. Someone had mentioned Bryspun but I haven't seen them smaller than a 2. And of course the Inox 5" don't come in 1, so I'll have to go longer. I'd probably lose stitches off the end, anyway. :) Now I just have to go shop around for them.

I was looking at Knitty again and I'm really teetering on the thought of doing Hush-hush. Yeah, I know, I don't need to get the To-Do list cluttered up, but it really is pretty. And I really would wear it. Of course, I'd have to get some circs, but that's minor. Hmm. I'll think about it.

I'm also thinking of taking the Weasley sweater out of the current line-up. Not that I won't eventually make one but it just keeps getting shoved to the back of the group. And there are other things I could be working on. Besides, assuming I get the yarn, I'll be starting Banff on Sunday [yay!] and one sweater at a time is enough. And did I completely forget about poor Charlotte? She got frogged a while back and is sitting in skeins waiting to be resurrected. Ah well. Someone remind me of all this when I start talking about breaking my yarn diet!

Hitting Cathy's after work tonight. She said something about heavy drinking. I think I'll leave my knitting bag in the truck. ;)


Edit 9:00PM: Just got home and there were lots of goodies waiting for me- Sarah McLachlan "Afterglow Live" DVD, my new DVD tower...and my yarn from HelloKnitty! So, the Weasley sweater will be coming out of rotation and Banff going in. Sunday. Must wait until Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home