.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Surviving the Blizzard of 2005

I am completely housebound today. The snow has piled up in front of my doors, so it's a perfect day to get some of my projects knocked down.

I plan to work on the shawl a bit, maybe the Weasley sweater, my new pair of socks and, if I'm really feeling ambitious, Banff, which I am doing in some light green Sidar Nova. I have the back done on that and the front on needles.

Still have power right now, hopefully that will continue. Also, I hope everyone in the path of this beast stays safe and warm. Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home