.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Monday, January 31, 2005

PoA scarf

Finally got the first trap bar done on the Slytherin scarf for Jess. I don't know why it took so long to get going on that. I'm really hoping I'll have enough green to do all 13 repeats. I have a terrible fear of running out, although I have 4 skeins. I probably should have bought an extra. The color is lovely so I know I'd use it for something. Well, if I have to go down to 11 or 12 bars, I don't think she'll mind too much. I hope.

Pictures as soon as it actually looks like something.

Oh, and in case anyone notices, I changed the layout a bit. Mainly the color scheme. I had just gotten tired of the green (not my favorite shade, anyway!) and wanted something that spoke a bit more to the water-lovin' beach-baby side of me. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger alena said...

Hey, I have enjoyed...your blog is informative - even entertaining.

I have a halloween sites. They pretty much covers costumes and masks related stuff.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to bookmark you.

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home