.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Finished Socks

These are the socks I made for my friend Sam. They are mid-calf length and fit a women's size 8 comfortably. (I had to try them on to make sure they fit all right before giving them to her!)

I used one skein of Cascade 220 in Doeskin Heather. Not much left over, but I didn't worry about running out, either.





As I said, I have a skein in Sapphire Heather that I am planning to do for myself. I'm also thinking about doing a contrasting heel and toe. I have some Ginger Heather left from a hat I made my father. Sort of a Ravenclaw sock. :) I'll have to take a look at just how much of the Ginger I have left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home