.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Done!


Finished ribbed socks. I really like the way the heel worked out, once I got it down. The second one came out better. I used some Fixation for the waste yarn so when I came back there was a lot of give which made it very easy to see all the stitches to be picked up. The only thing I would change would be to make them a bit taller. This took one skein of yarn to do. Maybe using two skeins so that the leg can be a bit longer would be the thing to do. Still love these and they are so nice and warm! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Oooh, those are nice!!! I just learned to crochet socks. They are so much fun to make and then to wear :)

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home