.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Oops!

I've been a bit lax in posting here, haven't I?

Unfortunately, I have no finished objects to post pictures of (really need to get off my butt on that), which may be my reason for going into hiding. Many pardons, all!

I received my two cross-stitch kits last night. The Celtic Cross is going to be gorgeous; all golds and greens and reds and blues. Lovely. The Kat is very cute. I may even take that to work with me, as the pattern isn't too complex. Too bad I only got one hoop. I really wish I knew what happened to my old ones.

Remember how I said I wouldn't order anything else for a while? I said yarns, fibers and stuff like that, right? Booklets don't count so I didn't really break my vow. That being said, I found a booklet of Harry Potter cross-stitch designs. It's put out by DMC and is out of print now, but I found a company in England that has it. They shipped it out Monday and I am hoping to get it in a week or so. I also have some afghan cloth that is all fringed and ready to be stitched. I think I'll do some of the smaller motifs when I get the booklet- Snitches, brooms, owls, etc. What a cute little throw that will make!

All right. I've rambled about nothing for long enough. I'll have pictures of something next time. Even if it's just me or my cat. Then you can look at the pictures and not have to read my rambles. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Molly,

don't be too surprised if the booklet turns out to be in French, because strangely enough I think the HP booklet that is out there is French. But since a square is a stitch in any cross stitch language I don't thin it matters even if it is French.

Kucki

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you remember the company that had this bookley? i've been looking for a long time and cant find anything. if you do please email me at bouncy_tigger@comcast.net. thank you so much,
angel r.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know the name of the Company in England that you bought the Harry Potter Cross Stitch book from? If you do please email me the name or website. Thanks
My email is wjstoob@sbcglobal.net

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home