.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Friday, September 10, 2004

Yarn deliveries

I got an answer from HelloKnitty this morning. The order was delayed because they were waiting for a shipment of Ruby Cascade 220. They only had one skein in house (I ordered two). It should be in Saturday and I should have my yarn by Monday or Tuesday. Hatmione will soon be mine!

Still no shipment on the Lamb's Pride, which is odd. I don't think I've ever waited so long for a shipment from Patternworks before.

I started the first Booga Bag last night. I may even finish knitting it tonight. It goes very fast. I'm thinking that once felted it might make a nice bag for holding sock-knitting projects. It would be a bit more portable than my canvas bags. I'll have to see when it's done.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear about your Cascade. I ordered the black/green mix for my sister, so hopefully they've got some of that.

You ordered two, huh? Two hatmiones? One just wasn't enough for me.

Can't wait to see your booga bag.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I ordered several skeins. Two Ruby, two Sapphire Heather and one Ginger. I figured I might as well stock up on a few of the colors my LYS doesn't normally carry. If Hatmione is as fun as you all say though that may be what they all end up as. :)If not, you never can have too much yarn in your stash, right?

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home