.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Started Hatmione

Yesterday was a cold, wet and stormy day. So it was a very nice thing when I got home to find a box on my doorstep that held my Cascade. Yay! The colors are even nicer than I had thought.

I cast on for the hat and am almost through with the ribbing. I think I'll start the pattern tonight.

I am so happy to finally be starting this! Progress pictures will follow.

2 Comments:

Blogger ginabeana said...

Oh, I'm so glad that you finally got your cascade. I could seriously sit there for hours petting it.

Can't wait to see your hat!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I know. The yarn is just too soft, isn't it?

The pattern seems to go quickly, too. I hope to be done in a few days.

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home