.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Friday, September 24, 2004

A quick question

I saw a button a while back that I would really like to grab, but I can't find it now. It says "Life is too short. Buy more yarn" Does anyone know where it's located? I'd really appreciate it.

So this isn't completely without knitting content, I got the ribbing done on Paige. Who would have thought that 8 inches of 1x1 ribbing with bulky yarn would take as long as it seemed to! But I now have my markers set, larger needles in and am ready to start zipping along. I did decide to go with stockingette. I know it will be slightly thinner fabric, but how chilly can it really be to wear with the Lopi? Plus, since it's a cold-weather poncho I will likely be wearing long sleeves anyway.

Vacation this coming week (starting tomorrow, actually) so I'm hoping to get a few things done. I made a list last night on Word of UFOs and FOs. The first column is much too much longer than the second. Maybe I can move a couple of things over next week.

I'm meeting a couple of people from the Cape Cod and South of Boston group tonight. It's really rare for me to find people who like to knit in person. And these are ladies my own age, which makes it even better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was GREAT to meet you tonight! We'll have to get together again. So nice to meet another person around here, even if you do KNIT :)

~Fellow Sparrow

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home