.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Monday, September 06, 2004

A picture, as promised

I didn't have as much time to knit this weekend as I wanted to since work was such a bear. Glad the season is over.

Anyway, I did manage to take a picture of my Ravenclaw scarf. This is the one that has about 5 stripes left on it.

Almost done Ravenclaw scarf Posted by Hello

Hopefully I can finish it up in the next day or so. I'd like to have the needles for other projects.

I also got the pattern for Paul's scarf written out. Maybe I can actually travel with it now that I don't have to use my Vogue Knitting book to follow the cable.

I'd like to put a WIP bit on my sidebar, but I think I just want text instead of the pictures. I wish I could figure out how to do it without them turning into links! I know there must be a way because I've seen it in other blogs, I just don't know what.

I also ordered my yarn for my winter poncho (and the Yahoo Poncho Along). I'm using the pattern at http://www.lindascraftique.com/free/poncho.htm but substituting Lamb's Pride Bulky in Chianti. I think it will be lovely for the winter. I hope my Cascade 220 gets here soon, too. Otherwise I'll still be waiting to start my first hat and everyone else will be on their 2nd and 3rd hats!

I also found out that I'm seeing my cousin next month. That means I have to really finish the Big Bad Baby Blanket (aka The Blanket That Would Not End) soon. Once that's done (about 65% right now) I'll post pics. It's Paton's Decor in Periwinkle. Love the color. Beginning to hate the blanket. But, I'd better go see about doing a few rows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home