.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Out with the old, in with the new

I cancelled the LP Bulky order. By the time I get it, it will be too late to get any real wear out of it this winter. In it's place I ordered some Reynolds Lopi from Yarnware in Field. I'm going to use it to do a shorter, mitered poncho. At least I'll have a winter-weight poncho.

Still waiting on the Cascade. I hope it arrives soon; I'd like to cast on for Hatmione this weekend. In the meantime, I'll be working on some of the dishcloths tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home