.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

It's Done!

I finished the hat last night and couldn't wait to show it off. I still want to block it, but I did try it on and it seems to fit all right. Guess my head is about the same size as my little model's below.


Unblocked Hatmione Posted by Hello

I still have a fair amount of yarn left, not enough for a full project, but I wasn't at all worried about running out.

I'll be doing another in this same color, but will reverse the cables and twists so that they run in the same direction as in the pattern. That will be for a gift. This one is all mine!

Now to break out the Lopi and get started on my poncho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home