.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Grrrr!

Pardon me a moment while I do a little grumbling about deliveries.

Still no word from HelloKnitty about my Cascade 220. I know the shipping is low, so it probably takes a bit longer, but some sort of communication would be nice. I may send them an e-mail just to inquire.

I just checked on the status of my Lamb's Pride Bulky from Patternworks. Suddenly the order that was In Stock and at the Warehouse is now Backordered! Double Grrrr! I was figuring that I would at least have that by the weekend and could get a start on my poncho, which will likely take a bit and I would like to wear it this winter.

On a somewhat happier note, my Kureyon came yesterday from WoolNeedleWorks, but they didn't deliver it because it needs a signature. Of course, I arrived home after 5 last night, so couldn't go down and get it myself. I signed the card and hopefully it will be here when I get home from work today. If I can't start my Hatmione and Cable Poncho, at least I can play with a Boooga Bag. Or maybe I should work on some of the other things I have to get done.

Also, my Sugar 'n Cream and Halloween fabric shipped from JoAnn. The Sugar 'n Cream will be for dishcloths and towels for my brother. The fabric will be for my needle roll- mainly for DPNs; I only have a couple pair of straights, and think I can keep track of them.

So, I should be busy for a bit, just not with the things I wanted to do. Enough of the grumble. I'll be the happy knitter again next post.

Edit:I just got an e-mail from Patternworks saying that the yarn had just come in and they would be shipping my order. Guess that's one good thing. But the WNW stuff wasn't there! I hope it doesn't get sent back! *cries*

2 Comments:

Blogger ginabeana said...

Eeek! Your Hello Knitty order is taking forever! And I just ordered from them to do another hatmione for my sister. I hope I get it sometime reasonably soon.

At least you have your booga bag. I think I'm the only person who hasn't made one of those--I'll have to jump on that soon.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I'll post as soon as that order comes in. Maybe that will give you an idea of how long to expect.

Someone else mentioned Kaleidascope Yarn (not sure if the spelling is right on that). Maybe that will be the route next time.

I really hope my Booga Bag stuff is still at the Post Office. I'll have to go down there tomorrow morning. They can't send my Kureyon back!

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home