.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Can you count to 8?

Apparently I can't. I had to rip the cable scarf out. Again. I was about 6-7 repeats into it when I realized that I had done the wrong cable. Instead of row 3 I knit row 7. Ugh.

Still haven't heard about the Cascade and the Lamb's Pride is still in the warehouse, but I did get my Kureyon from the Post Office today.


Yummy-looking Kureyon! Posted by Hello

The #146 on top will be for me, while the #149 will be for my mother. Both are going to be Booga Bags. This should keep me occupied until my other yarns arrive. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home