.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Anxiously awaiting yarn

I placed my order for the Cascade 220. I'm curious about how long it takes for delivery, since I've never used HelloKnitty before. Hopefully it won't take too long.

I've also got an order coming from Wool Needlework- some Kureyon (for future Booga Bags) and size 0 DPNs. Hey, the Kureyon was on sale. Had to do it.

And, in order to get into the Dishcloth Along (button on the sidebar) I've got some Sugar 'n Cream on its way for Michael's new apartment. I also picked up some Halloween fabric (well, I am a Witch!) to make a needle case for my straights and DPNs.

In the meantime, 20 rows left on the Molly poncho. And the socks and throws/afghans are coming along well. I just need to write Paul's scarf pattern out a bit clearer. The last time I wrote it I was half-asleep and can't read it. So I've been going from the book, but that's a bit non-portable. That'll be tonight's project. Then I can take it to work with me. It's only 2 skeins of yarn. How long can it really take to work up? My Ravenclaw scarf is almost finished, too. Only 5 stripes left. I should finish that soon. I need the needles!

Looks like I've got a bit of work to do. Pictures before the end of the weekend. Promise. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ginabeana said...

I'm sorry that you're still having to wait on your yarn. This was such a fun hat to knit, I'm excited to do it again. And I'll definitely use the dpns again. Once I got a few rows on, they were really easy to use.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home