.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Friday, August 13, 2004

Poncho loveliness

UPS dropped off my package from Discount Yarn on Wednesday. This is the Lion Brand Landscapes in Autumn Trails that I got for my Molly-Poncho and Lion Chenille in Denim Blue that I am (eventually) going to do as a throw for Paul.

The Landscapes was so gorgeous that, of course, I had to start it right away. I am about 10 rows from the end of the first piece- probably finish that tonight. Then do a matching piece, and I should have a poncho by the middle of next week.

The awful thing is that I ordered 12 skeins of the Chenille, but I forgot to bookmark the pattern I wanted. I know there are a million patterns out there, but I think I liked this particular one. Hopefully I will remember it by the time I'm ready to put it on needles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home