.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Finally, a picture!

Here is the first panel of my poncho. It's the Jen's Poncho from The Knit Stitch. Knit out of Lion Brand Landscapes in Autumn Trails. I absolutely love this yarn! I upped the needles from 11 to 13, just for my preference. I can't wait to get it finished and try it on!



Panel from my "Molly Poncho". Posted by Hello

The colors are really much brighter than this shows. Bits of sky blue, pink and yellow are scattered through it. Here's a closer picture.



This really is pretty true to the tones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home