.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Ashford Elizabeth and a very cushy top

I just purchased an Ashford Elizabeth wheel off eBay. I am so excited about it and can't wait to receive it! I had thought about getting a Traditional but the Elizabeth is just so Sleeping Beauty that I really fell in love with it. I should be able to get a much finer yarn (eventually) than I've been getting with my drop spindle. Now to figure out where to put it! :)

Also, Berroco just came out with a new mock turtleneck called Sheri using Plush. Now I know what I'll be doing with that Boy Blue I had sitting around. Can't you just imagine how cozy that will be when winter rolls around? Perfect for cuddling up on the couch with a movie, book or Paul. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home