.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Take Two...

I tried posting earlier but had some errors with the net. Ah well. Try again.

I finally got the cable scarf pattern figured out. I settled on a seed stitch edging and mirror-image plaited braids set off by a single rib. The whole things should be both interesting enough for me to knit and staid enough that he will wear it. I hope.

My sock patterns from Wildhorse came today. I cast on for the Three Bears sock in black. I think the other pattern will show up better in the grey. I'm also thinking of doing the Three Bears in the Wildefoote I got recently. I think it will look really nice. Can't wait to see them done.

I also have to redo the Monica's Lace stocking. I really want to do it with the short row heel instead of the picked-up stitches.

Also got a few other things to finish, but those should keep me busy for a while.

Back to the needles....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home