.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Loving the new heel technique!

I just turned the heel on my sock and have decided that I am definitely going to rip the Fixation stocking out and redo it with the short-row heel. Probably should just go all the way back and do the toe, too. Did I mention that I love this technique? ;)

Still looking for the perfect pattern for men's socks. The ones I'm finding on the web aren't quite what I want. Most of them are calling for DK or heavier yarn. I'd really like to use the Jawoll. If anyone comes across this post and knows of a pattern- free or not- please comment and let me know about it. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home