.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Looking for a new scarf pattern

I started up Paul's scarf with the pattern I found. While I really like the idea of cables or some similar pattern stitch, that one just wasn't doing it for me with this yarn. So, off to the web and my meager book collection to find something different for the main panel. Maybe I can find a nice reversible pattern that would be easily bordered by garter or moss stitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home