.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Introduction

Welcome to Molly's Needles, my knitting blog to celebrate my knitting alter-ego.
 
I'll be posting about my knitting as well as my beginner's attempts at handspinning with a drop spindle.
 
Knitting has become a big part of my life, and I am looking forward to continuing to learn more about the craft as I continue.
 
I'd love to say more, but my needles are calling to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home