.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Molly's Needles

My adventures in knitting... and a few other things thrown in for fun.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

I got back into knitting because of the Harry Potter scarves and sweaters. Although I knit other items, replicating HP-wear remains my first love.

Friday, July 23, 2004

About the scarf...

Looks like I'm going to have to hit the LYS after all. The more I looked at that Lana d'Oro the more I realize that the color is a bit too bright for Paul. I still like the idea of making it into a scarf. Then I'd have enough to do a hat and possibly some mittens, too. What a cute set. For me, of course!

I talked to my mom this morning about the scarf and she suggested a heathered color or possibly a tweedy yarn. I'll see what they have at the shop tonight after work.

I've also got some yarn coming from someone on LJ's Knitting. Some Wildefoote sock yarn and some lime green blend.  Looking forward to those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home